Wednesday, March 19, 2014

http://youtu.be/SXjXKT98esw

Hi again! Well this song is amazing and honestly made me cry.... I think we have all experienced something that made us want Superman to come save us... whether it was losing someone or something that meant the world to us or maybe you've been bullied... whatever it is, we can all relate to this song and whether it brings tears to your eyes or not, it will touch your heart and maybe even your soul. As a fellow musician, its amazing as well. I love the tough sound in his voice that's so confident that it almost feels like in this song he is trying to push the message to you to not just stand around and film a man jumping out of a building, to not just walk by the alley that you see someone being bullied, don't just stand by and watch something horrible happen right before you.... be the one to save a life because Kryptonite doesn't have to harm us just to conclude that we can save someone. We may be humans and imperfect but we still have the power to help carry the world for someone else to make their burden a little easier to bare.
Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to save the world... I believed in the world so much that when it came to my decision of life or death, I chose life. I chose to be that rare power in the world that was willing to give up a paradise just to try a save as many as I could, all animals (that includes humans). I believed in my Heavenly Father my whole life and even after my experience with my choice... I still denied my belief till I was 14 years old when i walked in a LDS chapel and felt my Fathers arms wrap around me like a warm blanket and calm my fears and hurt... I knew I didn't have the strength to keep denying because all the strength in my life had come from him. Besides if I hadn't chose life or to be baptized in the Lords church I never would have made it this far today... married to a man that makes me laugh and takes my hands and helps me to my knees and encourages me to pray when i feel like my life has become so dark I cant even see the candle of light I am holding.... I wouldn't be here today with a smile and being able to enjoy the blessings of life.
We have all had our moments of falling to the ground and trying to find our way and strength to get back up, but now I have a question... when was the last you prayed, if ever? If its been a while I encourage you to get on your knees, it doesn't matter what you do with your hands or arms or how you talks or start or finish the prayer because honestly.... Heavenly Father will just be glad you have turned to him and let him in because he loves us and he wants for nothing more then our happiness. Believe it or not, learning brings happiness and so does the truth and through him, we can have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment