Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Well, I have to say, this is not something I would normally consider doing; but, here goes. Yes, the title to my blog seems a little strange, but if you have ever heard the song Man in the Mirror by Micheal Jackson, I think you'll get it, but if you haven' heard it, I encourage you to go listen to it. I always tell my husband that that is the theme song to my life, because it inspires me in more ways then I would have ever thought possible.
Guess I will just dive right in and hope not to hit my head. I am nineteen years old and have been married the last six and a half months, so, I am still struggling to deal with a room mate that is male. I love to write and do art. Ok! This is all pretty typical stuff and I don't like to be boring.... so, here is the catch to me! I love scifi which includes star wars and star trek so yes I am a nerd and proud of it. I am really friendly but when I am angry or passionate it is best to steer clear about 100 miles and wait till you don't see anymore smoke, just ask my husband or anyone that gets in my way. You should also probably know that I have been known to spit fire.... I don't like bullying! I don't like any sort of discrimination! I don't like anything negative, but yes I do deal with depression. 
So, lets see.... so far we have covered my age, I'm married... not divorced :), I adore art of any form... except that artists work with fesses YUCK, I am a huge scifi nerd lol like my hubby, I am really friendly unless you step on the wrong stones then you will be burned and I don't like negativity because I am mentally challenged in the art of perkiness.
YUP! That sums it up.... time to lay me to rest. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment